Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Second Birthday Baby!

Happy Birthday my sweet Oliver Owen! Today you are TWO years old! Although I am excited for you since year 2 is a great year to be, I will miss having you as my baby. You can already say so many sentences and communicate exceptionally well. I love your little voice. You keep saying new things that make your Daddy and I laugh. One thing we love is when we tell you we love you. You will say, "Too!"


You love Blues Clues. We made you a Blues Clues birthday and you loved it. You call it "Clue Clue". You also love Batman and sing the batman song quite a bit. I love your rendition of it. You still love your stuffed Frog Nana Pataters got you for your first birthday. You always carry it around with you.


When we play "Where is your nose, ears, tongue, ect." My favorite part is when I ask you where your dimples are. You point right to your cheek. So cute! You love acting like you are a puppy. You LOVE dogs and I can't wait to get you one someday!


Yes, we still fight over you in the morning. And you hate it. Marki and Levi fight EVERY morning as to who gets your first hugs. They love you so much and they spoil you rotten! They take such great care of you. Marki thinks she is your mama. She is constantly telling me what to do. Your brother and sister think the world of you. They would do anything for you. Just like me and daddy.


You are really starting to look and sound like your brother. You are almost as big as him and I mix the two of you up often.


You love to color and you are very particular and have OCD. You have to have things in order and you are so careful when you draw your scribbles. It makes us laugh.

I left my pictures of you at home and I will do a proper birthday blog when we get home. I love you so much my darling Oliver. Big smooches to a big boy! Daddy and I love you!!!!!

0 comments: