Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fairmont Hot Springs

Oh my I have some wonderful pictures of our trip to Montana! There are so many I will have to divide them up at each place we stayed. Here are some from our first stop in Fairmont. We stayed at a condo that my mother-in-law had us stay in. The kids got to swim at the hot springs, (I wish I had pictures of the kids swimming. The hotsprings was so steamy my camera wouldn't work), Oliver was so cute floating with his life jacket.

Levi helping us pack up the car.
Fairmont hot springs.

Our view from hotel.
Marki and her cousin Erynn. We had so much fun with you Erynn!
Marki and her cousin Jordan. She is so adorable. This was the first time we met her.
Marki petting the goat.
Levi petting the goat.
Oliver loved the animals!
We had so much fun swimming and playing and watching the Montana sunset. It was beautiful!
Stay tuned for pictures of the kids horseback riding. They loved it and I have great pics!

0 comments: