Sunday, July 18, 2010

Butte, Montana

Home of Pork Chop John's. I'd go back for one right now if I could. YUM!
Mark's cousin Jessica and Oliver. Oliver was in love with her.

The Fam. Mark, Joy, Jess, Gma B, Gma O, Lynn, Jack, Erynn, Olli, Lee, Marki.
Jumping.
They turned the lights on so they could jump at night.
Mining town. A mile high. A mile deep.
Oliver and Gma O'Farrel playing catch.
Olli and Grandma.
Marki giving grandma big hugs.
Marki and Erynn. Miss you Erynn!
We couldn't escape the ice cream truck. I think they followed us from Idaho.
Papa Jack and Lee swinging.
The witches hat. I loved this when I was little.
Marki and Lee swinging or teeter tatering. Whatever you'd call it.
Lee on the witches hat.
We played fetch with this dog. Levi loved him.
Papa Jack and Levi.

0 comments: