Sunday, December 13, 2009

For Poppy

Last night while we were getting ready for bed, Marki came to me and told me she had a song in her head and she had to write it down. We were all ready for bed so I told her so could write it in the morning. She didn't protest. She went to bed. This morning she woke up and got her paper and marker and started to write her newest song. I scrambled to get a pen and paper so I could write it down. I didn't get all of it but here is what I got .

Your far away from me
You are all the way in Montana
I am happy to have you in my heart
So please come to me
So Poppy I love you very much
Please don't go
Please don't go
I"m glad to have you in my heart
That is the most I could catch. She made a real pretty tune to it too. I have the original and signed paper for you dad. I'll send it :)

0 comments: