Friday, November 7, 2008

Levi's first Steelhead's Game

We took Levi to the Steelheads/Alaska hockey game last night. Of course, I forget my camera and could have kicked myself later for it. Levi, who loves sports particuarly football and hockey, sat and watched the game for almost 2 periods with the sweetest look of awe. He really gets excited when he watches his dad play but this time he sat so well which is not normal for him. After 2 periods though he wanted to run around so I took him down and let him run around a bit. I noticed they we selling hockey sticks his size so I bought him one. We went over by the stairs where he pretended to hit a puck for a while. A man who worked for the arena came over and gave Lee a hockey puck. That did it! He was so excited and hit the puck around. He drew a crowd and everyone was so amazed at how good he was. One of the firemen that Mark plays hockey with was completely astounded. He really seemed to know what he was doing. It was so fun to watch him.

0 comments: