Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary to the LOVE of my LIFE!

My Dearest Mark,

I still remember the first day we met. In Speech class in college. You sat down by me, with a big smile on your face, and we have been best friends ever since. Who knew 8 years ago, we would be where we are today. So in love and so perfect for each other. Don't think a day has gone by where I haven't thanked God for you.




I was thinking back tonight about our college days and every thought made me laugh. You, and you alone, have the ability to make me laugh til I cry or almost pee my pants. ;) You have been my shoulder to lean on and my soft place to fall. I love talking about our future with you. I love being your partner in crime and I love raising 3 beautiful children with you. Thank you for being the most amazing husband and loving me with you whole heart and soul. I love you Mark Anthony Benjamin!!!!! ROAR!!!!!

0 comments: