Sunday, July 17, 2011

Glacier Park and Poppy's Farm

My favorite place on earth! Glacier Park. It is so beautiful up here. I am so glad we got to go and spend some time.

Throwing some rocks

One of the Falls we hiked to. This is Trick Falls.

Pretty.

Marki and Grammy.

The boys.

Marki Lyn.







Here is where my life almost ended. What you don't see is the rocky drop off to the left of this pic. I panicked and made the kids sit down and then turn them back around. I didn't want them to fall. Of course, in taking this picture, I almost fell down.

Ollie had to be carried up and down.

A Park tree.

The kids loved driving the golf cart around.

The lodge.

Better view of the lodge.





Time to get out the horses and do some riding....



























The kids got to see the tee pee rings out on our farm. They had a blast running around. Thanks Dad and Gwen for a great trip!

0 comments: