Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day Outing

This year for my mother's day drive we went up in the mountains. It was a beautiful day filled with all my favorite things....my babies and my hubby! Also, some stops for my favorite treats along the way. We ended the day by having dinner with Dave, Irene, and their kidos.

Here are some pictures from our day.






Thank you babies for making me the happiest momma in the whole world. You are the sweetest most wonderful kids a momma could ask for. Thank you for my flowers you made out of your hands at preschool. They are beautiful! Levi, you were so excited to give me the pin that said, "Super Mom" and Marki you gave me a "Best Mom Ever" pin. I love you guys.
Thank you Mark for being my partner in crime and helping me raise these sweet angles. I couldn't do it without you! I love you.
Thank you for all of my gifts!




0 comments: