Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Marki, Malia, and Mark

Me and Lee


Daddy and Olli
We celebrated Mark's birthday last Wednesday by going to Applebee's for dinner followed by bowling. We were going to go ice skating but decided to bowl at the last minute. We are waiting to celebrate his birthday again with friends and family on a weekend that he does not work. We love you daddy you are the best daddy in the whole wide world!
"I love it when you give me candy!" From Levi
"I love our Marki daddy dates days. They are the best. You let me pick out my own candy!"
"Gaga goo goo" That's I love you from Oliver. He can't wait until you can give him candy.
Here is a poem Marki wrote at age 2 for Mark for Fathers' Day. All I helped her with was the question " What do you love about Daddy?" Written 6-14-07 Here it is:
Daddy, I love it when you throw me in the air and I go higher and higher.
You tickle me and I laugh and say, "Cut it out!"
You never get soap in my eyes when you wash my hair.
You always make me laugh. (She laughs)
You help me say my prayers and we pray together.
Daddy takes me to the park on our Marki, Daddy date day and we have a picnic. Somtimes I just want to play instead of eat.
You gave me a "time out" for putting sticks in Levi's mouth.
You save lives and put out fires! You work at the fire station and Levi and I come to visit.
You show me the fire trucks. They make a loud noise and go "Whew Whew Whew and have lights.
You give me hugs and kisses- You are the best Daddy!
Happy Fathers' Day!
Marki and Levi are working on new poems for you Mark. I'll post them when they are done. You'll be getting them soon. Love you and hope you had a great birthday. I also hope you have fun this weekend when we celebrate once again your birthday.


0 comments: